Coronavirus and the Church Panel Discussion
Our panel of experts address the following topics:
- Concerns about Coronavirus and precautions we should take
- How to address our fears about the virus
- How to manage the additional stress, anxiety, and depression
- How we as Christians respond to crises
- How we can serve others during this time
The panelists include:
- Sandra Jackson, RN – infection control nurse
- Dr. Jan Miller, MD – family medicine at St. Anthony, medical director for the health alliance for the uninsured
- Jordon Pritchard, RN – nurse at OU Medical Center
- Dr. Christa Reeder, MD – psychiatrist at Crisis Center and Reeder Psychiatry
- Jim Reznicek – director of Route 12 at Crestwood Vineyard
- Angie Whiting – Associate pastor at Crestwood, leader of Sozo inner healing ministry
Sunday Services 10:30am
2515 NW 16th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Sign up for our weekly email:
Crestwood Vineyard is part of the Vineyard movement, a global association of 2,500 churches around the world.
For more information, visit Vineyard USA or Vineyard Global.