Brazil July 2020
Join us on a mission trip to Brazil this July, 2020! We will be joining our Vineyard Churches there in putting on 2 youth conferences – one in the North, the other in the South. The people of Brazil are hungry and excited about what Jesus is doing!
Youth Conferences – this will also include taking teams on the streets and modeling/leading in power evangelism. We will be empowering these hungry young people with the tools of putting Jesus on Display in an everyday lifestyle. The first conference will be in Southern Brazil. We will then travel to the Northern area of Brazil for the second conference.
July 9-20, 2020
July 9-14, Florianapolis, Brazil
July 14-20, Altamira, Brazil
$1250 per person. This includes a $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit which is included in the total cost of the trip. It also includes all double occupancy lodging, domestic transportation, conference costs, and breakfast. You will be responsible for International travel cost, personal spending money, the cost of snacks, meals, gratuities where appropriate (waiters, bus drivers, housekeeping, etc.), passport and visa fees, country exit tax, and immunizations where required. We are looking at a Missions Travel Agency to help with those. There will also be at least one domestic flight from Florianapolis to Altamira. More info coming on flights!
Things to Note
- Space is limited and we will only be accepting 14 team members!
- We will also have to have 10 people sign up to make this happen!
- Visas are no longer required for Brazil. One blank passport page is required for entry stamp. There are no vaccinations required, however, it is highly suggested to get one for Yellow Fever (cost is typically $150).
- July is winter for Brazil. But, it is still quite warm and very humid. Those who are not physically fit or struggle in high humidity and heat will not do well in this environment. If you have health conditions that would impede you from being physically able to attend this trip, please consider another ministry trip with us.
- Travel medical insurance MUST be obtained! Proof of insurance will be required.
Deposit and Acceptance Information
Fill out the application here! Once your application has been received, please allow 3 days for review and approval. If you are accepted, you will have 7 days to send in your $250 deposit. This deposit is NON- REFUNDABLE unless Serve the Nations has to cancel the trip due to circumstances on our end. If you are unable to attend, your deposit will either be donated to the ministry or put toward a trip in the future. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE unless for some reason, Serve the Nations must deny your attendance on this trip.
After you receive your acceptance information, additional documents will be sent along with payment information. A pastoral letter of recommendation must be filled out and returned to us by your pastor. We understand that some people go to bigger churches where they don’t have a personal relationship with their pastor. If this is the case, the person signing this needs to be a non-blood related spiritual authority, mentor or leader…(most preferably a pastor).
Important Payment Information
- Please make checks or money orders payable to: Crestwood Vineyard Church with the memo: Brazil 2020
- All payments may be made by credit card at www.crestwoodvineyard.org/give under the Missions and Ministry Trips category.
- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
- The deposit and completed application must be received in our office by the “deposit due date.”
- The full payment must be received in our office by the “balance due date”.