We are so glad you decided to join us today at Crestwood Vineyard. Join us as we discover Jesus and make him known.
New here? Grab a cup of coffee or some water in the coffee room and bring it with you in the sanctuary where you will find an info table and some friendly faces!
Come as you are
All people are welcome at Crestwood—just as you are! You will find a diversity of people from various backgrounds in our congregation. Dress is casual, so feel free to dress up or dress down however you prefer to worship. Our desire at Crestwood Vineyard is that you find a place to discover Jesus together with us.
Bring your kids!
Children are valued in God’s kingdom! We currently offer CV Kids classes for ages birth through 5th grade on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. If you prefer to keep your children with you in the worship service, they are welcome to remain in the sanctuary with you. The main service in the sanctuary offers a designated play area for little ones in the back as well as activity packets for children. Learn more about CV Kids »
What to Expect on Sundays
You can expect each Sunday morning service to include 5 major components:
- Worship – Feel free to sit or stand, raise your hands, or quietly enjoy the worship songs.
- Communion – We celebrate the sacrament of communion (also called Eucharist) every Sunday. All people are welcome to join in communion at Crestwood Vineyard, though you are welcome to decline to participate.
- Jesus Stories – Hear what Jesus has done in and through the life of someone in our church family.
- Teaching from the Bible – One of our preaching team members explores what God has to say to us today through the Scriptures.
- Ministry time – This may look like sharing prophetic words, praying for healing, or sharing testimonies.
We offer social distancing options throughout the sanctuary, including the balcony. Masks are welcomed but not required. Masks and hand sanitizer are available throughout the building. We have also installed UV-C air sanitization throughout our facility, which helps provide a safer environment for everyone.